Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer semester

Well, today was officially my last day for the summer semester. I had a total for 4 classes; physiology, fire behavior and combustion, personal health and wellness, and emergency services capstone. I finished physiology back in June and got a C in that class. Today I took my final for my health class and got a 92%, without studying! So, for that class I'll probably be looking at an A- for a final grade. Yesterday I wrote a 10 page paper for my capstone on code of ethics and got my grade this morning, 100%! I was so excited. I will probably get an A in that class as well. The only other class I am wondering about is my fire behavior and combustion grades. I've done everything that needed to be done, but the instructor has only graded 4 assignments since the beginning of the semester in May, so I have no idea what I'll be getting in that class.
I'm really excited to have done so well in my classes and just wanted to share it with everyone else.

2 comments: