Monday, August 30, 2010

The Move

I'm sorry I'm a little late to announce our move. We signed the lease and started to move on August 21. We have a house with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. We live in Provo now. I am only about 2 minutes away from the building I go to for school, which is quite nice for me. Stacey and Jayden have the Gollahers next door to walk to school with. They started school on Tuesday last week and have so far enjoyed it. I've been unpacking, organizing, and cleaning all week. We are mostly moved in except the few things left at my Mom's that I still need to pick up. We're almost done. It's been a long, tiring process and I have to admit that it's been wonderful to have our own space, even if it means finding out that we have entirely too many toys.
Stacey is very excited to finally have her own room. The boys are still sharing, but they don't seem to mind it. Kail loves the big, fenced back yard that he can go in whenever he wants. He also has the youngest Gollaher, Ashton to play with too. I don't have any pictures yet, but if anyone wants them, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment