Monday, June 28, 2010

Sealing

So I've been slacking a little in my duty to this blog. It's been over a week now since we got sealed and I'm just now getting to write about it. It was wonderful. The spirit was so strong and the kids looked wonderful. We really enjoyed the whole experience of getting our endowments as well as getting sealed. We had a bunch of family with us. Don, Dianna, and their kids made it just in time for Don and Dianna to attend our endowment session and we had a fairly good turn out for our sealing session thanks for my family and friends.
Once the sealing was done and everyone was changed, we went outside for pictures. My wonderful cousin-in-law, Larissa, took pictures for us. I haven't received those yet, but my sister Jaimie was taking pictures with my mother-in-law's camera, so I have some. After the sealing we had a pot luck at our stake center pavilion and it was a blast. All the kids got to play together and us adults got to visit. It was really fun and I loved being able to see everyone again since we all live so far apart.

We really enjoyed having Don, Dianna and their family here as well as Jason's mom. Thanks to everyone who came and all the cards, gifts and well wishes everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment