Thursday, December 8, 2011

Halloween

I know this is incredibly late, but I've been so busy working and finishing school that I forgot to put it up. Our Halloween started with some crafts. We stopped by Joann's Fabric to find the fabric type for Jayden's cloak and found some fun crafts to do too.

Stacey made these little clay candy corns she named Mario and Luigi.


Jayden put some bats together. He's learning how to use the glue gun.


Kail made spiders. He thought these were so cool.



Here is our collection. I made the orange owls, Stacey's candy corns are there, Jayden's purple bats, and Kail's black and green legged spiders.


I made this haunted house.


Stacey did the cemetary.



As I had to work on Halloween, Jason had the joy of btaking the kids trick-or-treating. We always take them to Eagle Mountain because there are so many houses to get candy from and their friends are there. Stacey went with her friends and Jayden with his. Stacey was Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, Jayden was Anakin Skywalker, and Kail was Boba Fett.


They had a blast and made a killing. Jason told me when I talked to him on my way home from work that he'd taken Kail around the neighborhood 3 times. Jason did cheat a little. He brought out our 125cc four wheeler and attached the wagon to the back of it and drove Kail around the neighborhood. When Nikki's kids Amie and Lisie were there, they got to ride in the wagon too and I hear they quite enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment